This weekend we were lucky enough to have some visitors....
Aunt Kay-ya (as Cole says), cousin Sawyer, and Keyna. Keyna managed to escape my camera lens all weekend. Don't worry, Keyna, we'll double-up on the pics next visit ;)
Sawyer is 3.5 months older than Tate. Tate is 3.5 pounds heavier.
These two already play together. I know they will be amazingly good friends because they are so close in age and have opposite, and complimentary personalities.
Kayla, Saw, Keyna and I went to Elkhart (yes, Elkhart) on Saturday for a baby shower for Kayla's college roommate, Kristal. Kristal and Chris are expecting Baby Easton on January 4. Another boy to add to our bunch! I told her belly to hold out for the 5th so Tate and Easton could share a birthday. I'm fairly certain he listened ;)
While we were gone Mike stayed home with Tate and Cole. Apparently Tate liked what Mike fixed for lunch.
And who needs a bib when Daddy's in charge?!
And who needs pants when Daddy's in charge?!
Cole and his Aunt Kayla are VERY close, but Tate got in some good quality time with Aunt Kaka, too!
This little guy is ah-mazing! He has the personality, looks, and charm of his dad, the intelligence and friendliness of his mom, and the energy of the equivalent of 753 two-year olds! (Side note- I used that number containing all odd numbers just for Mike. Bets on how long it will take before he asks me to change it???)
Our *best* attempt at a cousin picture...
Double Trouble teaming up on me
Sawyer loved the Cozy Coupe. Just like every other child I have ever known.
I think I heard him ask Santa Claus for one for Christmas (in his "alien" speak)!
Boys RULE, and these three are the best we could ask for!
Come back SOON. Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment